• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nebulous

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You know how the preacher's daughter always seems to get around the most? I bet her kids are terrible. As soon as they get out of her sight, they probably go buck wild.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I highly doubt that stupid letter will encourage the parents or kids to eat more healthy. I'm sure they already know their kids are fat, and most probably don't care enough to do anything about it. Halloween is once a year, let it be.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yep. This one night to have some fun is the real problem with childhood obesity.

Why should a kid have have a few hours of enjoyment. She's so proud of her stance- name her.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I highly doubt that letter ever gets distributed or was ever even really intended for that. Notice that even in the video, there is no on camera interview. The lady refused to identify herself. Yet if even one letter was ever truly distributed, her identity would be immediately known. It's a Halloween prank, intended to have a moral purpose. But, in my opinion, it's not real and there would be no reason to get worked up over it, especially to the point of issuing threats to an unknown.

Top Bottom