• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh, I need to virtue signal so you democrats keeps sending me money? Ok.

*hint the pageant was won by a native American/mixed. But victim class established for the leftists, that will not even bother to look past her(its?) victim classification.

Just a few days prior lol.
    and

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh, I need to virtue signal so you democrats keeps sending me money? Ok.

*hint the pageant was won by a native American(the one she claims would not let her in). But victim class established for the leftists, that will not even bother to look past her(its?) victim classification.
    She's got to be the whitest POC since Michael Jackson.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "God said, I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, fix this country, work all day, fight the Marxists, eat supper, then go to the Oval Office, and stay past midnight at a meeting of the state, so God made Trump,"

God chose me to vote for Trump.
    People would do well to remember that sometimes God's remedy for a people hopelessly mired in sin is to allow their complete destruction and then start over

I realize you're probably not being serious, but it is dangerous to believe a leader is sent by God or that it is ever truly possible to know the totality of God's will. I like to remind people that God allowed his own chosen people to languish in slavery for 400 years and wander in the wilderness for another 40 before restoring them to their former glory. One should never conclude the same could not happen to us

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    People would do well to remember that sometimes God's remedy for a people hopelessly mired in sin is to allow their complete destruction and then start over

I realize you're probably not being serious, but it is dangerous to believe a leader is sent by God or that it is ever truly possible to know the totality of God's will. I like to remind people that God allowed his own chosen people to languish in slavery for 400 years and wander in the wilderness for another 40 before restoring them to their former glory. One should never conclude the same could not happen to us
    I heard a quip the other day that I first laugh at but then realized, he’s right: If God doesn’t judge America for all the rot and filth we immerse ourselves in He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What's wrong with agree?

English!

Not commie crapola!
    Latin: ad gratis ----> Old French: agreer ----> Middle English: agree

Most of English is stolen from someone else. I suspect someone who regularly reads Koine Greek probably has an inkling that is true

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Latin: ad gratis ----> Old French: agreer ----> Middle English: agree

Most of English is stolen from someone else. I suspect someone who regularly reads Koine Greek probably has an inkling that is true
    Well, when you think about it, all languages are basically descended from a series of grunts. I happen to be fluent in speaking grunt, but my written vocabulary is fairly limited. :thumbsup:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I heard a quip the other day that I first laugh at but then realized, he’s right: If God doesn’t judge America for all the rot and filth we immerse ourselves in He owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology.
    I think an angel could still find 50 righteous people in America, the rub will be finding a modern day Lot to speak for us all

Top Bottom