• ...and so much more!
  • bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    My son was out of school all week last week with the flu. My wife took who took care of him all week just came from the Dr.'s office with confirmed H1N1. She's currently in bed with fleece pajama pants, t-shirt, socks, one of my pull-over fleece hoodies on under a sheet, fleece blanket, and quilt and still freezing! I feel so sorry for her. They prescribed Tamiflu for her since they consider her high risk. She has severe asthma problems.

Dr. said they had seen about 40 cases in the last week. Also said, they really haven't seen much of the normal flu yet.

Two down, one to go in my house...yikes! :nailbite:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Most of the elementary schools in this area have confirmed cases. The best thing will be fall break and any other small vacation so custodians can throughly clean the buildings and the kids won't be in a confined area to share germs. :puke:

Treat her with care, and hopefully in a few days, this too shall pass.

harms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    My son was confirmed having it on Thursday but we caught it early and it looks like he will be fine. I think I had it first from a short hospital stay but I have been on so many drugs I haven't noticed much another than a fever.

Top Bottom