• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Got to shoot a few, VERY nice, especially compared to today's firearms. Sort of like driving a stock Buick GN nowadays: Yeah, you can get a much faster production car, but it's always fun driving a classic and it will still blow doors off. It's accurate, great trigger and despite it's highish bore axis, low recoil comparatively.

Always wanted to get one. When I was a kid and watched the television show V, one of the leading actresses had one and used it to great effect. :D

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Got to shoot a few, VERY nice, especially compared to today's firearms. Sort of like driving a stock Buick GN nowadays: Yeah, you can get a much faster production car, but it's always fun driving a classic and it will still blow doors off. It's accurate, great trigger and despite it's highish bore axis, low recoil comparatively.

Always wanted to get one. When I was a kid and watched the television show V, one of the leading actresses had one and used it to great effect. :D

Oh lord, your either young or I'm old. The Buick GN was a daily driver, the 455 powered Hurst/Olds in the garage was the classic. The Buick was my first 6 cyl car. I feel old! :dunno: :):

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I like the H & K P9S, too bad it didn't have a hi-cap mag

Like I tell everyone that disparages single stack 9mms from Europe up to the late 80s: Dude, whatever. Revolvers in .38 (in the US) and single stack 9mms (in Europe) have been doing the job for decades if not longer. What has changed sociologically SOOO much that requires a magazine that holds the equivalent of an older police officer's entire loadout? :D

Sig P6, Walther P1, HK PSP, HK P9, HK PM8, Walther PPK, etc... all did the job well. Single stack pistols are just like .380: The only place they can't kill effectively and defend efficiently is on the internet...

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I have a P9S Sport/Comp. I used to shoot in the IU bulls eye league with it at the Union. Sweet shooter. I had one in .45, too. The VP70z was one of the two worst handguns that I ever owned. The trigger felt gritty and spongy like a Glock's, but with about a 15-18 pound pull. Being a straight blow back pistol they are really top heavy. If Glock and Hi Point had a bastard child it would be the VP70z.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Use to have a HK P9S and liked it quite a bit. However, at the time, and maybe still today, the buffers became impossible to find. I ended up selling it, minus a buffer, because I couldn't find any. I hope for you P9S owners today that someone is making buffers again.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Use to have a HK P9S and liked it quite a bit. However, at the time, and maybe still today, the buffers became impossible to find. I ended up selling it, minus a buffer, because I couldn't find any. I hope for you P9S owners today that someone is making buffers again.
    I need to find some buffers, my gun is shooting find, but I don't have a spare buffer

Top Bottom