• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    I know it's kinda short notice but....Tomorrow I've got about 3 hrs. of work in Kokomo {to finish a job}. Staring in east central,Madison County, my route will be SR 9 north to SR22 west through Greentown to the west side of Kokomo. Are there any gunshops in town or along my route or close by, that are worth a visit.....Thanks....:@ya:.....<><Duce

Scout103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    There are two Bullseye and MCsports along that route. If your taking 22 through Ktown then you have 2 options. when you get to the intersection at 22/31 if you heading west into town on your left is Markland mall, MC Sports is there on the east side of the mall. OR when you get to the 22/31 intersection you could turn right and head north on 31 and that will lead you to Roby's Bullseye on the left. All these directions are as if you were coming from Greentown.

MC sports got some 7.62x39 in last I checked, but was $20 a box. Also had 54r, .410 handgun, .45 long, and .17....idk about Bullseye.

MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    If you're on the west side of Kokomo, then it's about a 10 minute drive up to Galveston and Down by the Tracks. It's a small store, but usually has a better selection than MC Sports. They post when they get major shipments on facebook if you follow them.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Small shop with great folks.........Downhams in Logansport.
    A bit out of the way, but ya never know what any shop will have.
    (574) 753-4315

Last edited:
    Top Bottom