• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • us_agent

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Yeah, that was in that movie bowling for columbine too. I think they did it at a bank. If you opened a checking account you got a shotgun.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    When I was working in SW Illinois there was a car dealer giving away AK 47's with the purchase of a specific model of vehicle. The news was all in a tizzy because some of the people getting them didn't have FOID cards.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Man... why don't places by me ever offer stuff like that? Id totally buy a new car/satellite/whatever if they offered me a gun...

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    OK, on second thought maybe it is better that no one around here offers these kinds of things... we'd all be wasting excessive amounts of extra money buying **** we don't need just to get guns.... which isn't a bad thing, just kinda counter productive since we could just use that $ to buy more guns..... what a quandary!!!! :D

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    OK, on second thought maybe it is better that no one around here offers these kinds of things... we'd all be wasting excessive amounts of extra money buying **** we don't need just to get guns.... which isn't a bad thing, just kinda counter productive since we could just use that $ to buy more guns..... what a quandary!!!! :D

Yeah... Im a sucker for blue eyes and automatic firepower :D

Top Bottom