Guns are OBVIOUSLY the problem in this house.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    honestly, I think assigning Biden to deal with the Crazy in this issue, is the best thing Obama has ever done.

Biden is a subject matter expert when it comes to bein cray-cray.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    He told CNN that Adam would never speak or even look at him any time he came in for a cut, which was every six weeks for years.

'It’s just weird that I actually touched him. I'd tried to joke with him,' Skuba said. 'He wouldn’t even look at me. He would just be looking down at the tiles the whole time.

'I wish I would have killed him then. Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble.

'I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.'

:eek:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I know people who both have Asperger's and Graves disease. Neither appears to the problem. This guy was just a bat **** crazy ticking time bomb.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    One of the comments at the end of that post was interesting. The poster said it appeared as though he has graves disease which can cause emotional and psychological issues. Doing a little googling, he does appear to have bulged eyes that are symptomic of a form of Graves.
    My GF's mom has Graves Disease. So should I be keeping an eye on her?

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    What it all boils down to is that woman knew without a doubt that her son was literally a certifiable nut yet she did not secure her firearms.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    What it all boils down to is that woman knew without a doubt that her son was literally a certifiable nut yet she did not secure her firearms.

I'm having a hard time finding fault with that. Prudence is one thing. Guilt is something else. She didn't pull the trigger on those kids. (And do we know for a fact that the firearms were not secured? I've not seen anything definitive, but I haven't been following it closely.)

Would you have been just as righteously pissed that her son grabbed a bunch of steak knives out of the kitchen drawer? I doubt it.

We are our own worst enemy when we give life to the lie that firearms are some special category of tool.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    honestly, I think assigning Biden to deal with the Crazy in this issue, is the best thing Obama has ever done.

Biden is a subject matter expert when it comes to bein cray-cray.

Isn't Biden more of a retard than a nutjob? Yeah, he's kray-zee, but I think his level of retardation trumps. That's why he's so strong! Heck, Paul Ryan was luck to escape that debate alive, given Biden's R-S.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I'm having a hard time finding fault with that. Prudence is one thing. Guilt is something else. She didn't pull the trigger on those kids. (And do we know for a fact that the firearms were not secured? I've not seen anything definitive, but I haven't been following it closely.)

Would you have been just as righteously pissed that her son grabbed a bunch of steak knives out of the kitchen drawer? I doubt it.

We are our own worst enemy when we give life to the lie that firearms are some special category of tool.

You have a point.
    I will say though that if someone in my household were obviouly not mentally well I would not let them have access to a firearm. It's not that big of a deal to have a safe combination change if need be. There are other steps that could be taken as well.

Is this then a case of the mother being in denial as to what
    was going on with this kid? We may never know.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Isn't Biden more of a retard than a nutjob? Yeah, he's kray-zee, but I think his level of retardation trumps. That's why he's so strong! Heck, Paul Ryan was luck to escape that debate alive, given Biden's R-S.

the-shining_joe-biden.png

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I heard a stat on WIBC earlier this week that 98% of mental problem patients are not violent. Don't really have the time to look this up/verify, but it certainly sparked interest in that just because someone has a mental problem doesn't mean they want to go out and kill people.
    More so this is for those that wish to condemn anyone with any smidgen of mental issues in the future. (Not to say that this person must have had serious mental issues that turned violent).

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

I think Biden is just more of our drunk uncle that accosts women under the mistletoe while thinking he is a ladies man...just before peeing in the corner and passing out. He may be goofy and he may be a drunkard but I don't know if I'd say he is retarded or crazy.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    'I wish I would have killed him then. Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would have saved us all the trouble.
    'I should have slit and stabbed him by accident. It would have been a lot better for those people.'

:eek:

Note to self: be nice to barber; laugh at corny jokes; stop making fun of IU football; tip well.

Top Bottom