• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Great place, AWESOME inventory! The shop is a USAS12 dealer and they are the only place I have ever been that STOCKS Barrett products. You can go in and fondle an M82A1 or M99 right on the rack! They are a bit out in the sticks but well worth the drive! They transferred my AAC Phantom and they stock lots of NFA stuff. Usually some UZIs, MACs and several suppressors. Heck of nice guys to boot! They get an A++ rating from me. I'd go there more often if it weren't such a drive for me.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    G&O

They must get their mail through the Martinsville post office. Check that street address on Google Earth or Mapquest. It's a streeeeeetch to call it Martinsville all right! I entered it in my Garmin GPS and it lead me to a farm field. The gun shop was about 1/2 mile farther north. It is well worth the drive, though. :)

DRob

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Been there, but it is sure off the beaten path that is for sure! Nice shop, and I have enjoyed the people working there too. Class III dealer to boot!

You coming from Terre Haute may be easier than my coming from Bloomington I would think. Worth the trip I'd think, one of the better shops and I would go more often if I had any reason to be in that area. I have been twice in three years and would sure like to go more often.

brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    It is really west of Monrovia on St Rd 42, then south to Hall (small,small town),then 1 mile past Hall school elementry,4 way stop, grain dealer on right shop on left(same owner) great shop

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Maybe the nice UPS man will see a box with a return address for Ronnie Barrett and he will forward it to me so I don't have to drive all the way there to get it:stickpoke:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The shop is a USAS12 dealer . . .

They actually own the rights to the USAS12 and have all of the remaining parts from the original manufacturer (that haven't already been sold). They build 'em and sell 'em.

I've been to the shop a few times. I've bought ammo from them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Bumping these guys back to the top. Purchased from Guns and Ordnance about 3 weeks ago and was happy with the service. Nice guy, the kind of guy you could fish with. The store has great selection, and prices are pretty good too. I cannot remember the gentleman's name but I will surely call him the next time I am planning a purchase.

It's in the sticks but is well worth the drive. Its not a huge shop but its full to the gills with inventory- and not just guns. So many smaller places seem to neglect the need for accessories, but these guys don't.

I could say more nice things but I'd be beating a dead horse. If you are buying a gun, call them and see if they have it. I was pleasantly surprised- enough to drive out of the way.

demmons

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    I'm only about five miles from them if any of you city folk ever venture out this far feel free to stop by for a beer.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I went there for the first time a couple of days ago,15 minutes from my house,great shop ,great guys to deal with.Don't have any idea why i never went there before.Just don't go out that way very often.But i will now.

Top Bottom