• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grissomsowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2013
    anderson
    Does anyone have any information on guncrafter industry's? I am looking for another 1911 to add to the collection but you don't find a lot on these. I also am looking at the sti duty one 5.0 any thoughts?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    From what I've seen, great pistols. Made in, where else, Berryville Arkansas. Expensive like a Wilson or Nighthawk but very high quality.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Gunsite graduate[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic

squish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    South Bend area
    They are VERY high on my list of "want to haves" in the 1911 platform. Rock solid performers, high quality, and just dead sexy to look at. Their web site.....Guncrafter. There is a lot of good info from owners here as well.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Latest net rumor: A lot of smiths that went to Nighthawk and Guncrafter have been called back to Wilson. Thus quality is down.

*not responsible for lost sales due to passing rumors on*

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, their "gun with no name" is almost identical to my Dan Wesson. I've seen that copper ammunition in .45, and thinking about getting some.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Well, their "gun with no name" is almost identical to my Dan Wesson. I've seen that copper ammunition in .45, and thinking about getting some.

I think most have copied the no name version now. Here's an Ed Brown.
    15544A_450.JPG
    15544B_450.JPG

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    OoOh, I have a counterfeit! Shoots holes in stuff, anyway. Probably about as close as I'm going to have to a barbecue gun, may get a threaded barrel if Mommy ever gets around to saying I may on my NFA paperwork. Mine does have the Heine tritium sights, though.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I think that I have finally found a reason to buy a Glock. GULP!!! Get the G20 and have that .50 GI mod done to it and have Thor's Hammer for about a grand...my LORD that bullet is friggin awesome! I cant get its picture outa my head!!! The giant plus sign (or 'X') of death!!! It's like getting shot with a MINI Cooper wheel @ 1400 fps...

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have special ordered two from them and both times, David and Alex (owner) spent as much time with me as it took to get my questions answered and were as nice as could be. I could type for a long time and not be able to say how happy I am with their service, product and quality. Plus, as Alex likes to say, you have a 1/2" group with your first shot!
    :rockwoot:

Top Bottom