• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    What about all the hunters? I see trucks everyday with Buck decals or some sort of hunting equipment name. Most of them use guns to hunt. I wonder if the thiefs profile them too? Oh, and lets not forget the little stick family decals. That makes it real easy for the family serial killer to target his next victims.

I'd like to see some data of firearms stolen from vehicles that had firearms stickers.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I do not like having stickers on my window/truck body or at home. I remove all the dealer stickers/plate frames and such. At home I do advertise a little. I advertise you are on camera and I advertise an alarm. I do not advertise the dogs/breeds/sizes waiting for you when you break in though... i like to leave a little mystery!

pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I think that putting pro-gun anything on my car or home is giving to much information to people. I don't want to advertise what I have for those that want to steel them, but I also don't want bad guys with other intentions to know they should come prepared for a gunfight.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I see window decals like deer skull w/antlers, matthews bows, and other product type advertisement. This tells people you are probably a person who hunts and uses weapons of some sort, to do such activity. I never want to give anyone any reason to want to break into my vehicle, so I don't advertise it.....

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Detroit
    Hope I'm not beating a dead horse here.....

But IMHO a big NO NO as it would be asking for a B&E car/home.....

Surprise is the advantage in any fight especially a GunFight.....

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Read through this whole thread. Amazing comments by all. I love reading all of the bumper stickers/signs whenever I find them in catalogs or racks in stores, but am to cheap to purchase them so don't have any!! Do have a bumper sticker on my truck that says, "Jack Russells are football shaped for a reason". Brother bought it, dad put it on my truck for a joke as we raised Jack Russell dogs for a few years, hasn't raised any ire in anyone that has read it, now reading through this thread, maybe the type should be in pink?? Great points on not advertising what they will encounter. Made me think and see this whole issue through other angless. If I get one of those signs now as a present "this home guarded by whatever" I will hang it in my shop.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    So if I wear my Ingo shirt, am I at more risk of being attacked my a anti-gun Nazi? Or if I wear my Springfield Armory hat, is every cop going to harass me because I must be carrying a gun! Until I see numbers proving otherwise, it's nothing but a theory.

Top Bottom