• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I am not sure where Peru is from Bloomington. But if you mean 37, US Defense Solutions is on 37 in Greenwood. If you bump over to 67 you have Bradis. These are both going North from Bloomington.

If you mean 31 there is Bite the Bullet in Seymour on 31. I think Peru is north though. North of Indy I have no clue.

ELMO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Theres Bullseye, Boat, and Guns in Kokomo.... It is located on the business 31 or 931 now, the bypass is hwy. 31.... They have quite a few longguns and handguns, also a shooting range and archery shop

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I think there is a shop in Kokomo, north side of town (on old 31). The new bypass is open so you don't go through Kokomo anymore you have to exit
    Elmo beat me to it

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    There's a small shop in Peru, Adkins gun company, last time I was in there he didn't have a huge selection but he is willing to deal, might head in there today if he's open now that they're allowing us to drive again, also if you have any extra time here's a place 20 miles away in logansport, other than that not much else

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    There's a small shop in Peru, Adkins gun company, last time I was in there he didn't have a huge selection but he is willing to deal, might head in there today if he's open now that they're allowing us to drive again, also if you have any extra time here's a place 20 miles away in logansport, other than that not much else

What place is in Logansport? Does it have a good selection?

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    Downham's, might be and sons too. They are over by Green Power, the old gun shop sign is actually past them. He's always carried a great selection, has used reloading equipment, high end to low end rifles, that's where I usually find contender frames that I'm looking for bug I haven't been over there in a year or so, I've always liked his store better than any in the surrounding 25 miles with bass and bucks coming in second when they were a smaller store

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    +1 for Down by the Tracks in Galveston. It's West on 18 about 5mi. Just East of the RR Tracks on the North side of the road.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have to restate what someone said earlier, watch your speed through the construction zones. Carmel and especially Westfield are really cracking down in the areas with the construction speed limits.

Top Bottom