• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    When you go into a gun shop, what kind of etiquette do you expect? Such as the atmosphere, scenery, behavior and treatment of the employees. The merchandise and stock they have.

I've heard stories and such on how other have been treated. The attitude of the employees. How well stocked they are. Things like that.

A buddy of mine went into a gun store last winter. He was looking over a S&W, and decided he really wanted it. Told the employee he wanted it. So, he took the gun and closed the display case door. Meaning to sell my friend the display gun. He informed the employee that he didn't want the display. Immediately, his attitude changed. He became angry, and snottish. He went in back to look for a new one. My friend informed him he changed his mind, and left.

I've no idea what shop this was. But it made me curious what everyone expects when they walk into a gun shop.

Sounds like a jerk gun store owner. I'd visit another store.

tomc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm a little late to the conversation here, but I'd like to say that I've had a very positive experience shopping at Bradis recently. I stopped by to order my .22, and talked to three guys! One guy took my order, took the time to look up different variants I wanted and even made a few extra calls to make sure I was getting the best price (guy with goatee and neatly trimmed hair). Another guy asked me if I'd been helped yet while I was waiting on my order to be phoned in, and we had a conversation about AR prices over the last 10 years (guy with ponytail). Then the guy behind the counter on the other end (older gentleman) asked if I'd been helped and showed me a few more rifles behind the counter, swapped jokes and also suggested a couple of .22s for my wife (who was short). I had a very positive experience and I will gladly go back there and hopefully get to know the names of described staff.

Top Bottom