• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I looked on the list posted and didn't see one near Greenfield/Shelbyville area. It would be nice to have a place to shoot with some like minded folks. I'm not interested in indoor ranges. Thanks

FFJakeT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    I am from Greenfield. But Idk if you have been into Highsmith guns yet, but they are planning on moving up the road on SR-9 a couple miles more intown greenfield from where they are, and they will have a indoor shooting range. If you are talking an outside range that goes to 100-200 yards. My grandfather just got him and I a membership to one in Anderson. that is the closest one that I know of.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    WW is the way to go. Also, down in Acton there is an NRA range that is one of the coolest I've been to before. I want to say it is called Custom Cop Corporation. You have to be Security, LEO, or complete NRA Basic I first, and then it is free after that. Not sure if they are still around, but I had a blast down there at a work sponsored shooting competition.

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    No I have not been to Highsmith yet. I've drove by there several times and said to my self I need to stop in and check it out. Do they have much in there? Any reloading supplies? How are the prices?

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Bringing back an old thread here. I'm fairly new to the Greenfield area and looking for the same stuff - like to find a local conservation club or range. I shoot rifle, shotgun, and pistol so may need several locations to cover all my bases. I've been to Highsmith's and while they do have a really nice setup, I can't justify the $250 annual membership to shoot my own ammo. So what's close by? Friendly competitions are a plus!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Bringing back an old thread here. I'm fairly new to the Greenfield area and looking for the same stuff - like to find a local conservation club or range. I shoot rifle, shotgun, and pistol so may need several locations to cover all my bases. I've been to Highsmith's and while they do have a really nice setup, I can't justify the $250 annual membership to shoot my own ammo. So what's close by? Friendly competitions are a plus!

There is a Conservation Club, North of Greenfield, near Mt. Comfort Airport... There are people on here, that shoot out there. Trap, I think ....

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I'll have to give them a call. Tried to find a website but didn't have any luck. Another member suggested Fall Creek CC. Looks like it's about a 30 min drive for me. Not the best but not terrible either. Plus, they have shotgun, rifle, and pistol ranges. Know or heard anything about it? It be nice to have everything at one place

Top Bottom