• Status
    Not open for further replies.

scottrodgers87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2024
    Zionsville
    Hello everyone. I am new here to the forum and getting accustomed to the platform and wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I enjoy going to the range with friends and doing tactical practice with my cousin. Right now I only have a Glock 19, Winchester 12 gauge, and a Ruger 10/22. Looking forward to continue learning from people here in this forum and growing in my knowledge of firearms!

Last edited:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Welcome from NE Indy!

Just a little sharing if you don't know, Marion County Fish & Game on West Side Indy (www.indyrange.net) has Friday Night Steel on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the warmer months and it's always a good time. Check it out. I'm always trying to get new folks to join us and it's always fun, even when I suck shooting!

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Hello everyone. I am new here to the forum and getting accustomed to the platform and wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I enjoy going to the range with friends and doing tactical practice with my cousin. Right now I only have a Glock 19, Winchester 12 gauge, and a Ruger 10/22. Looking forward to continue learning from people here in this forum and growing in my knowledge of firearms!
    Welcome! Fayette here....or "Annexed Zionsville Rural"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom