• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

excop78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    I am glad to be a part of the this site and have enjoyed the informative comments for many months. I just saw a gun I want to buy and just found out I have to post many times to buy one. I'm not sure I have that much intelligent info to convey!

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    A year and a half and your on your first post I would say within 75 years or so you should be good to go!!!

It is not really that hard find a post that interest you and go to town, just remember it is about quality not quantity.

It is a bit late but, Welcome to INGO.

excop78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Thanks for the all the info

I am now a site supporter so I can spend foolishly in the classifieds. I promise to get busy giving out what little wisdom I have to get my post total up.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    No, it was only for a few days. I had to log out, read the classifieds and pm people if I wanted there goods.:D

:laugh:nice

To OP......

I'm sure that you have some intelligent information to convey. Sounds like you need a bit of a self-confidence booster shot;) Find a thread that's interesting to you, and put your opinion into a few sentences. It's as simple as that. Disagree with someone. A civil arguement can stack up your post count pretty quick:D

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    once you start posting you will be surprised how quick they add up. we want to hear from you. everyone has different opinions and views and it is always good to hear things from another perspective, that is what makes this site work. :ingo:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Welcome aboard, and just a word of advice, I never reveal an item that I'm interested in. That's a good way to get it "bought out from underneath" you. You may know that it is a good deal, and others may not. Sometimes even the people posting items may not know they are worth more than the asking price. I have seen it too many times on gunboards.com where someone will have an item they found on gunbroker and asking questions about it, and even post the auction number so that others look at it. Then boom someone else buys it, and brags on the board what a great find it was.:twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom