• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wish you that went to the Show would have at least stop by my table and introduced yourselves. It is always great to see and meet my fellow INGO members.

I'll be at the Alexandria Show September 1st and 2nd. Please, I ask that you stop by and introduce yourselves. You do not have to buy my product, even though it is a great one, I realize it's not for everyone.

See you later my INGO friends.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You are correct that it is a matter of perspective. I did notice quite a selection of vintage wheel guns, which I thought was neat. I was just sorely disappointed in the size and variety.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I went. Met a couple people. Sold a gun and a magazine. Did not see a single AR upper for sale. Got my hands on a couple Glock 20's but I'm going to hold out and get my upper first.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    You are correct that it is a matter of perspective. I did notice quite a selection of vintage wheel guns, which I thought was neat. I was just sorely disappointed in the size and variety.

I live here so I have been to this show several times and knew what to expect. I wish there were more dealers with quality guns and not tables full of the low end stuff.

Top Bottom