Green Latern bats for the other team now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Just as a reminder: less than five percent, a deviant few; not the silent plurality we've been led to believe exists. We've spent billions on campaigns and school-child programs of "tolerance" of 'different sexual orientations', spent time and money attempting to pass legislation preventing/promoting the takeover of our civil society and the institutions of civil society, had to endure many thousands of ridiculous news articles denouncing/promoting deviancy as a genuine alternate "lifestyle" worthy - and necessary - to embrace with "equality", to find out that all along, we have been pandering to less than 5% of our population. One in twenty, if that many, self-identify as homosexual. As a public-relations pot-stirring noise-maker, I've got to hand it to the gay community, in terms of sheer inflation of numbers and promotion of a cause due to sheer repetition of inflated figures, those folks take the cake on promoting their ridiculous, deviant behavior into an "acceptable" "lifestyle" in the opinion of the American public. Kudos on taking the weird and the abnormal and trying to make it seem normal, and moral, and acceptable. Best PR campaign in history: YOU'RE INTOLERANT IF YOU DISAPPROVE, SO ACCEPT US OR ELSE. *polite golf-style applause*

Just to repeat myself:

Never before have so many bent over so backward to accommodate so few.

Wow, so have you personally knocked on everyone's door in this country and asked them if they are gay or straight? How on earth does anyone really know the exact number of gay people/households? No one has ever asked me that question, nor asked any of my friends. Chill, dude. :cool:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Wow, so have you personally knocked on everyone's door in this country and asked them if they are gay or straight? How on earth does anyone really know the exact number of gay people/households? No one has ever asked me that question, nor asked any of my friends. Chill, dude. :cool:

No, not going to chill. There does exist statistical sampling: one does not need to knock on every household's door if one has a sufficiently-sized, truly random sampling. Learn statistics and then get back to me. You chill.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    ace_and_gary.jpg

Top Bottom