• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Well I am transitioning to a new job and had some time off this monday morning and decided to take the Garand out to the range.

It was a cold morning but I had the range all to myself and just took my time and enjoyed my day off. What a great country we live in.

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    "What a great country we live in." I agree with you whole heartedly! I can only wonder at our forfathers insight allowing us to be able to"keep and bear arms". Sadley, this fundamental right doesn't exist for many around the world. Even in this country, the 2nd Am is constantly under assault by liberals and the lamestream media as inherently dangerous and un-needed in todays modern world. America was built by independent hardworking folk who used the freedoms this country provided to succeed by their ambition and dedication to achieve the American Dream. We need to get back to that premise and end the entitlement attitude so pervasive across this great land today or America as we know it may not survive. +1 to you!!!

oldschoolevo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    ANDERSON
    ya but the mud is no big deal. you had the range to yoursef. and thats cool it doesnt happen often. so the quiet time between a man and his gun is priceless, in my eyes and im sure to alot of others

Top Bottom