Great deal on FUBAR Tactical Pants from LA Police Gear.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Got my Olive Drab pants. Perfect fit! The FUBAR part was that one of the mag pockets was sewn wrong, so the mag drops down the pant leg! No matter, that can be fixed. The pants fit great and are comfortable. The coyote colored pants were on back order and were shipped yesterday. I'm thinking about getting a couple more pair. Btw, the 99 cent hats are great, too!

JUMBO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I ordered mine like two weeks ago and a pair of 5.11 boots. I found out yesterday the boots were on backorder and that was holding up my whole order which was way over 100 dollars. I cancelled the boots and luckily was able to change the size as i noticed others here mentioning sizing issues(thanks for the updates). So i now eagerly await my arrival. NOTE: I did have to call them and ask about my order, I assumed that they would ship a partial order like sportmansguide and CTD, but they dont do that I was told. The boots were on backorder until dec. I dont agree with their shipping policy thats for sure but i hope that my pants are what i expect!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    These are now on sale for $12.99. Price is good through 30NOV. I've got two pair, and for the money can't be beat.
    Cyber Monday Pant Deal

Thank you for posting that, I meant to do so earlier but I got the email on my mobile and I've been away from the computer all day! I love these pants, looks like I'll order more if they've still got my size.

Top Bottom