Government Response To Leaked NSA Debacle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It isn't to stop hoovering everyone's calls and internet postings. Nope. They've gotta go after the leaker. That's their numero uno response. They'll just keep going after our info and everything they can get their grubby hands on and spend all their time going after the person who had the courage and patriotism to stand up and tell us about their actions. Sadly, too many people on both sides of the aisle are in favour of these programs, so nothing will be done. Here's hoping they never catch the leaker!

Government likely to open criminal probe into NSA leaks: officials | Reuters

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Tyrants, there all tyrants plain and simple, they want to shred the 4th Amendment and then go after the person who told everyone about their Unconstitutional spying on American citizens. Obama and everyone in that Administration are nothing more than lower than the lowest form of amphibian S*** on the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp. Oh and I do apologize to any amphibians who I denigrated by likening them to the Obama scum. To the NSA flunky who reads this, I hope you catch cancer and die you worthless tyrant...

Gunner

Top Bottom