• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    If you think about it, this is what he likes, a police officer killed and a terrorist on the loose, he's cheering for the terrorist.

Come on now Reaper that's a little over the top don't you think? Ram has opinions that differ from mine on ALOT of subjects but to make a claim he likes police officers being killed, and cheers for terrorists is more than a bit much...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Boston in lockdown for manhunt: Eerie photos of empty city streets hit Instagram

"Eerie Instagram from Watertown resident trapped inside their home."
    source

BIOiAU1CMAAq7mP.jpg:large

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I just feel there is more to this than we are being told....If not, this has been blown way out of proportion...spending all this man power looking for a wounded kid.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    America has to be considered a battlefield for the public to acquiesce to the idea of martial law, denial of due process to suspects, indefinite detention, torture, warrantless searches, and a complete and total police state.

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Boston bombing “is Exhibit A of why the homeland is the battlefield”
    It is their endgame. Both wings of the Boot On Your Neck Party want us scared to death and looking to them to be our saviours. I don't need any more saving from schmucks like Graham and his buddies. They're "saving" this country into ruin. More control is the last thing we need.

Why 'Control' Is the Wrong Response to Deadly Attacks - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am disappointed at the warrantless searches. Wonder how many people refused to let them on their property?

I don't know but if you talk to the cops here they will tell you that most people will consent to a search if the cops offer to clear their garage for a burglar.

If you don't want them to come in, just say no.

Top Bottom