• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Don't worry the feds will eventually charge you with a crime. By you cutting your own hair, just like growing your own garden you are interfering with that intra-state federal commerce clause and thus big brother is going to come down on you eventually as well!

Think I'm joking? Google "arrested for growing a garden" and enjoy the reading. Here is one to start you off with:
    You May Be Arrested Soon For Growing A Tomato | FriendsEAT.com

It's all about :spend:
    Yeah I've read some of that and I don't think they're interested in people that grow an 8x10 garden for their personal use. It reads like they're more interested in people who sell consumable products for profit.
    I guess we'll all have to quit shaving someday. Good thing I don't have to regularly trim my arms.:):

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Why don't people ever fight back? If a few thugs died over haircut taxes, maybe they would think twice about who they hit next.

This is getting absolutely crazy. I'm really starting to believe that violence is the only way back to sanity and freedom. You can't reason with these goons.

Carry a gun, defend your livelihood.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Don't worry the feds will eventually charge you with a crime. By you cutting your own hair, just like growing your own garden you are interfering with that intra-state federal commerce clause and thus big brother is going to come down on you eventually as well!
    Eventually we'll be charged with crimes by citizens for things like, being normal, having a job, raising your kids, having hobbies, who knows what else.:dunno:
    It was wrong what they did because it was warrantless. Kinda like how some people will infiltrate your home and privacy without warrants.

Last edited:

dude42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Orange County, Florida, made the news this week for its thuggish police state tactics of arresting of 37 barbers for cutting hair without a license. The police used the opportunity to perform searches upon the various shops and demanding that the barbers produce their papers.

Criminal barbering? Raids at Orange County shops lead to arrests, raise questions - Orlando Sentinel

My first thought is what do you consider a raid, LEO or other regulatory person checking permits?

The police are thugs for doing their jobs?

Could it be the "police" had regulatory authority to perform searches w/o warrants and request to see licenses of those required to produce a license upon request?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My first thought is what do you consider a raid, LEO or other regulatory person checking permits?

Could it be the "police" had regulatory authority to perform searches w/o warrants and request to see licenses of those required to produce a license upon request?

So need big brother to regulate your barber? How did this country survive for well over 100 years without big government nannies hosing our every move?

dude42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    NE Indiana
    So need big brother to regulate your barber? How did this country survive for well over 100 years without big government nannies hosing our every move?

My concern is with the lawmakers not the messengers. The lawmakers make the laws while the police/regulators "messengers" enforce the laws.

And I remember the day when Nevada didn't have a speed limit... :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My concern is with the lawmakers not the messengers. The lawmakers make the laws while the police/regulators "messengers" enforce the laws.

And I remember the day when Nevada didn't have a speed limit... :D

At what point should our enforcers quit following orders? How much of our liberties are they willing to trample on before our enforcers question the constitutionality of their orders?

Many tyrannical regimes throughout history could have been defeated if the enforcers chose not to follow orders.

dude42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    NE Indiana
    At what point should our enforcers quit following orders? How much of our liberties are they willing to trample on before our enforcers question the constitutionality of their orders?

Many tyrannical regimes throughout history could have been defeated if the enforcers chose not to follow orders.

Pretty simple when the order is or becomes illegal.

If it is the law of the state or "land" and deemed constitutional I fail to see any trampling.

Should you shoot the messenger or the one(s) that created the message?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Where do I begin to answer this? Without a warrant or probable cause, the government & its agents have no right whatsoever to just pop in and start demanding that we show them our papers. Read the 4th Amendment. These people swore to uphold the constitution.

Furthermore, I can't imagine why barbering without a license is an arrestable offense.

Sorry, I can't excuse this. This is not a commendable action. If these people want to flex their "regulatory authority" and make a bunch of barbers eat dirt and prone them out on the floor, I will call them out as the thugs that they are. :noway:

dude42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Where do I begin to answer this? Without a warrant or probable cause, the government & its agents have no right whatsoever to just pop in and start demanding that we show them our papers. Read the 4th Amendment. These people swore to uphold the constitution.

Furthermore, I can't imagine why barbering without a license is an arrestable offense.

Sorry, I can't excuse this. This is not a commendable action. If these people want to flex their "regulatory authority" and make a bunch of barbers eat dirt and prone them out on the floor, I will call them out as the thugs that they are. :noway:

Like it or not there are many businesses and licenses required for a profession that allow some type of warrantless inspection. It goes like this Govt agent: may I see your license, licensee: why certainly here is my license. Govt. agent: thankyou.

May I suggest that you read Federal Code and the laws of various states and their case law. These Govt agents not only uphold the US/State Constitution, but also state law, county and city ordinance.

I highly doubt these unlincensed barbers were arrested, more likely cited for a civil offense.

You wrote " make a bunch of barbers eat dirt and prone them out on the floor, I will call them out as the thugs that they are" did you read this somewhere, research this or simply pull it out of the air, I suspect the later. It is easy to comment without researching or having knowledge of a subject.

Were these Barbers really proned, if not are these your words or are you repeating them?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Like it or not there are many businesses and licenses required for a profession that allow some type of warrantless inspection. It goes like this Govt agent: may I see your license, licensee: why certainly here is my license. Govt. agent: thankyou.

Yeah, you can bet I don't like the concept of having to ask for permission to wipe my butt in land of the formerly free.

Unwarranted searches are nothing short of tyranny.

May I suggest that you read Federal Code and the laws of various states and their case law. These Govt agents not only uphold the US/State Constitution, but also state law, county and city ordinance.

I highly doubt these unlincensed barbers were arrested, more likely cited for a civil offense.

You wrote " make a bunch of barbers eat dirt and prone them out on the floor, I will call them out as the thugs that they are" did you read this somewhere, research this or simply pull it out of the air, I suspect the later. It is easy to comment without researching or having knowledge of a subject.

Were these Barbers really proned, if not are these your words or are you repeating them?

Did you read the article? The headline uses the word "raids." Inside it says that barbers were put on the ground in handcuffs in front of their customers, whence they began their unwarranted searches of their workstations. The cops screamed and cursed and caused a huge scene during the raids. Not even the courts can believe how far the cops were taking this:
    When he and the eight others arrested at Barber Kings that day got to jail, "everybody laughed at us," Abrams said. "Even the judge was like, 'Are you serious?' "
    Abrams said inspectors could have just fined him, rather than parading him in handcuffs in front of his community. "It was just uncalled for," Abrams said.
    I realize the country has a long history of ignoring the constitution and executing tyranny on its citizens. The participants won't get any respect from me though.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This train of thought promotes entitlement programs that you previously mentioned.

Until we can conclusively prove that an unborn baby is not a life, then they deserve life.

How is my train of thought lead to entitlement programs?

Top Bottom