• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Crap! I was going on a trip out of state with all my guns and ammo and the trailer broke lose and all my stuff went off the bridge and sank into the Ohio! :(

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    already stocked on reloading stuff thanks to andrew!! And I can find cheap guns if need to. Remember 4 yrs ago idiots when out and bought wepons at jacked up prices instead of waiting for them to come back down, same thing will happen this time.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It'd be interesting to hear an industry bend on this. I'm guessing they have prepared. I also wonder whether the rifle gap has been filled for some time. There will always be rifles to be sold but as far as everyone having one, we are a lot closer to that than before.

I think there will be a lot of "traders" amongst us that will try to capitalize on the political climate that may give a false sense of rising prices. It will be interesting to see if there are runs on ammo, again bet the industry would be happy to have that.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Crap! I was going on a trip out of state with all my guns and ammo and the trailer broke lose and all my stuff went off the bridge and sank into the Ohio! :(

What do you know, I'm taking a trip to KY to see some family. Looks like I'm stopping at the "tourist destination." Can you tell me which bridge and approximately where it hit?

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    At my age in any kind of fire fight with no help I will be dead long before my ammo runs out. Young people need to stay strong when it comes to keeping your second amendment rights. We know what the constitution means no matter how tyrants try and skew it to their advantage. The key to losing democracy is to disarm the people.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Anyone that believes that is more than welcome to come buy a handfull of mine at say... 25% markup?

I mean, that is a great deal, right?

These threads will be even more hilarious in a few more years when no AWB is enacted.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw

That's a shame! I was flying mine in my chopper over the ocean and they all fell out the door! :(

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    What guns I only have two guns that I own according to paperwork rest were private buys no paper trail no one knows I own them.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Is this an assault weapon?

IMG_20121106_133432.jpg

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    already stocked on reloading stuff thanks to andrew!! And I can find cheap guns if need to. Remember 4 yrs ago idiots when out and bought wepons at jacked up prices instead of waiting for them to come back down, same thing will happen this time.

But the prices never came down:dunno:

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    And here I just finished putting together my lower receiver, complete with a high cap "clip" which is still marked "Law & Govt use only", my extra evil pistol grip, and the ultimate of evils a collapsible butt-stock....Well guess I'd better scrap all that and start fresh.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    the more gun board threads like this, the more manufacturers and dealers will take note. However, even if they raise prices, the market will determine if they stay high. Supply and demand and all that.

Top Bottom