• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Hopefully less windy tomorrow than today. I was thinking about going to the range this morning, but the wind is gusting up to 40mph, tends to mess up the groups! :)

theblackhat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Bremen
    Is that a public range or by membership? I'm up North but curious how many people use public vs. FOP vs gun clubs, etc.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Would be going tomorrow.....but I can't seem to find any .22 or .40 ammo anywhere. Can't shoot if I don't have any ammo.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    Ill be there with my gf tomorrow around noonish. If you see an asian couple there. Thats us. Will be our 2nd time there. I do like that place.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I was out there today with a friend of mine. rolled through about 200 rounds of 9 mm ammo. Glad I found 500 rounds this week and its on the way!!

Also fired off some M1 rounds and a ton via the SKS. Lots of fun. Weather was awesome. It was windy...but at the range you didn't really notice(other than the folks that lost their targets as they blew all over).

Also saw a guy from work out there trying out his new 9 mm. There's a firearms enthusiast around every corner!

We had fun. Its 5 minutes from my house. Always a good time. Just wish it was easier to replace the ammo these days.

Friend is in to Trap shooting. So we went up and ran through 1 token there as we only had about 10 min left. Nice place but definitely noticed the wind there!!

majew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ill be there with my gf tomorrow around noonish. If you see an asian couple there. Thats us. Will be our 2nd time there. I do like that place.

cool, I'll be there with 2 other guys, going to be in the rifle range most of the time, got an sks I cant wait to shoot and the mosin will be making its presence known as well.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Well, we had some fun. The videos are not the best but yeah, it was fun at Atterbury today:

[ame]http://youtu.be/-R-b_RFSFD8[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/J5Xt58cglc4[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/UsH3MfesFFU[/ame]

majew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    The rounds I was firing in my mosin kept getting stuck and the bolt would not open unless I used some force and the table today, but about 10 rounds it got warmed up and wasn't as much of a problem. I LOVE this range, everyone I meet there is so friendly, and every time I go I ended up shooting someone elses gun.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Went to MCFG range with some of the family today. The wife, myself, our 11 year old daughter and and 15 year old son all shot 22 handgun and rifle. My son and I also shot 9mm and 380 handguns. A good family day at the range.

Top Bottom