• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I just signed up on there and put some mags up for sale or trade. I've got a guy that wants to trade mags for mags. Whats the best way to do this? Take his word that he is sending them or wait until I get the mags from him to ship mine out? The guy lives in FL.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I just signed up on there and put some mags up for sale or trade. I've got a guy that wants to trade mags for mags. Whats the best way to do this? Take his word that he is sending them or wait until I get the mags from him to ship mine out? The guy lives in FL.

If it's your ad, you should be able to set the terms, IMO.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    If I was shipping them, I would wait for my payment before I ship. Just because your payment is magazines does not change the transaction in my mind.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    The main thing you do not want to do at GlockTalk is to start a thread about the Plug, recoil spring weights, or the Safe-T-Block in General Glocking.

Unless you are a masochist who grooves on 27-page discussions about minutiae, of course.

IN_Revol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    The Greater West Laf
    If you post the ad, you set the terms!

The person who offers the trade ships first, and you wait to receive that shipment intact before you ship your stuff out. Pretty standard.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If you post the ad, you set the terms!

The person who offers the trade ships first, and you wait to receive that shipment intact before you ship your stuff out. Pretty standard.

+1, I only ship what I'm selling at the same time if the person has excellent feedback - generally I only do that here and ar15.com where I can easily see if someone has been naughty;) or nice

If the person doesn't like that - tell em to have a nice day - I'd rather wait another week/do a price drop than get ripped off

Top Bottom