• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byhova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    I have never owned or shot a glock, but I wondered (without getting blasted) why are Glocks so favored by most everyone I talk to. I have held 23, 24, (gen 3 of both)& another 1(don't remember which 1. But out of those 3 to me (personal opinion) is they just were not comfortable. I was always told to make sure the gun is comfortable in your hand because your the one that has to hold & shoot it....I've got a sig because to me it was the most comfortable gun I've ever held...
    So what is it reliability, comfort, price? I want to try a 17 & 19 gen 4 since they have interchangeable back straps but I just wanted get some opinions (not hate responses please thanks in advance)

hoagyfire

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    i was a police officer.. and yes i put thousands through mine, but, for the most part they are not fired that often...usually only cosmetic damage... my $.02

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Up here in the NWI, I just bought a G23 gen 4 for $579. I feel comfortable with this price for the two tone. Especially after going to Gander Mountain, and seeing that all of their small frame gen 4's were $699!

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Granger Guns, in Granger (up by South Bend) had some new Gen3's for $485, Gen4's for $519, and some Gen3-C models for $509
    Those are the best prices for new Glocks I have seen in a long time.

Top Bottom