• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Between the 2, the Glock 26 shouldn't be compared to the S&W 9c. The G26 is a subcompact, while the 9c is a compact.

A fair comparison is the S&W 9c VS the Glock 19.

That being said, go for which one fits your hand the best.

This for sure. Don't go for the popular flavor. You can change sights and triggers but it is very hard to significantly change the way it feels in your hand. Though I do put some value in how a gun looks, fit and function come first.

I really wanted a Glock 17 but after handling one and then the M&P 9, the M&P felt better in my hand so I went with it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I like both the Glock and the M&P... That being said I have sold off M&Ps and not Glocks. I do have a soft spot for the M&P pro as well as the shield but that's different. If I don't like the stock trigger though, I won't buy it and throw an Apex in it (maybe why I like the pro). I don't really have a reason to go with Glock, for some reason I just really like them more and I don't know why. I am also kind of with these guys though on taking a hard look at the 19. I do understand the difference in how easy one may be to conceal over the other, but I am very partial to a good 19, as that's what I've chosen to carry over a 26/sheild/M&P.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    You can get the SW and then have to pay a couple hundred more dollars to have a usable trigger or buy the glock that is arguable one of the most reliable pistols on the market and have a plethora of parts available as replacements or to modify, I had a SW and thought it had one of the worst triggers imaginable, but ymmv just my opinion, good luck

Top Bottom