• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teh Nub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Clark Co
    I have a 23c and like it quite a bit over others. The middle sized glock feels the best in my hand and I really can't tell any difference in recoil from my compensated .40 over an uncompensated 9mm.

dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    I have shot but never owned a Glock. The 50 or so rounds I put through it just told me a Glock wasn't for me.

I have not tried an XD as of yet.

I am sticking with my Ruger's they never let me down.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've got only one Glock -- the 10mm G20.

It was an affordable and durable way for me to have access to the 10mm platform. Which is, in my opinion, perhaps the most versatile handgun round.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I have 2 glocks, a g30 and a g21. I love em both. My next shall be a g29. Subcompact 10mm. Or a g22 hell I dunno.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I'll cast a vote for the G-19. Although it's not my primary carry, I like it. Ammo price is comparatively low to other calibers. It conceals okay as Glocks go. 15-round capacity. You could do worse.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Negative.

The XD has that annoying grip safety that locks up the slide if not fully depressed. In a fast and violent encounter, that's a failure waiting to happen.

Bwaaaaahahahaha!!!!!! :laugh: Yeah that old 1911 that our troops carried for 75+ years had that same annoying safety do-dad too. :rolleyes:

As far as department use..... you'll carry whatever your department decides you'll carry. It's whatever brand of kool-aid the powers at be are drinking at the time. :koolaid:

XD = Sleeker, Safer, and it doesn't blow-up!!! :rockwoot:

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    You can't go wrong with any Glock, especially a 9 or a .40.

And I'm amazed people even use reloads... just like "they" say... you get what you pay for.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I shot my first glock today, the G17, and was very impressed. So impressed in fact that it might be my next gun purchase.

I felt like it was a very smooth shooting gun and it felt nice in my hands. I like 9mm since it is considerably cheaper than .45 ammo. I also shot a springfield xd9-c, and the S&W 9ve. I didn't really like the XD as much as I thought I would, maybe the non-compact version would be a better fit for my paws.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    And I'm amazed people even use reloads... just like "they" say... you get what you pay for.

If you are talking about purchased reloads, I'll agree with you. However, I have more faith in my personal reloads and almost any ammo. I've very careful and know it is done right.

Top Bottom