• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Josey Wales

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    just want to know what some of yall think the best glock is, i have a couple, 36, 23, and love them both, and am looking into getting some more, let me know whats up

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    just want to know what some of yall think the best glock is, i have a couple, 36, 23, and love them both, and am looking into getting some more, let me know whats up

I've owned almost every Glock except the .45GAP and I have had my G33 .357 SIG for about 5 years now and absolutely love the round. The only thing I don't like is ammo is sometimes tough to get.

Josey Wales

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    i also had a Kahr CW40, and loved the way it felt in my hand and how easy it was to conceal, but decided to go with the Glock 23 instead due to more rounds and the 23 is more accurate, the Kahr was not very accurate at all

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I would say the G19. Its is a good size while still having plenty of rounds at your disposal. That combination is what helped to make it a very widely adopted platform across the world

RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    I've shot the 17 and own the 19, and they are both very reliable guns. I've never shot a 26, but I would imagine it would be great too, just not so much for range shooting as for concealed carry. You could always get some grip extensions on your mags though and have a 19 sized grip for the range, and a two-finger sub-compact grip for CCW.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    You could always get some grip extensions on your mags though and have a 19 sized grip for the range, and a two-finger sub-compact grip for CCW.
    The only down side to this is you should shoot it at the range the same way you carry it. So unless you carry it with the extension, I would always try to shoot it without one.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is what the very best Glocks look like. It's the sought-after XD model Glock. Sleeker, safer, & no explosions: :rockwoot:

Pass on XD - at my local shop glocks are only $40 more than XDs, and I think they're worth every penny ($489)

Go with another Glock, I'd recommend 19...

Any gun is capable of explosions, especially with reloads....

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    G19. Shot Placement trumps caliber 100% of the time.
    G19 is a good size for daily carry, while still holding a lot of bullets, and providing a full sized grip. Best of all worlds for a carry gun.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Didn't think the Kahr CW-40 was accurate? Heck fire, mine's more accurate than I am; and I'm not a terrible pistol shooter...

But, like firearms are, some things just "work" for some folks and some don't. :)

-J-

KevinH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree on the 19. My wife and I have 2 modified by Bowie Tactical Concepts. Great to carry and by the way on the 9mm, I'd rather put 4 in the chest than one .50 cal BMG over his head. You want last resort protection to be "personal".

Top Bottom