• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    :wwub:

This is a NEAT little gun, and despite all the cries of "it shoulda been a 9mm" from the peanut gallery, Glock is going to sell a bazillion of them.

The guns are supposed to begin shipping from our distributors on 1/20/14 (this one was early, and a surprise), so we will begin taking prepaid deposits at that time (prepay in full to guarantee your spot in line; we will be capping the list at 10). We will be selling the gun for $429.95. And yes, the one we got today is already spoken for.

http://youtu.be/MYFJsDKlUsQ

Last edited:

cromus

Plinker
    Apr 27, 2011
    Thanks for the video! I'm definitely going to have to look into the 42 some more.
    I'm surprised you have the video "unlisted." I'm sure others would enjoy the video as well if you made it public.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm surprised you have the video "unlisted." I'm sure others would enjoy the video as well if you made it public.

We have shared it here and on our Facebook page. I would much rather talk to our fans and customers, than make it public and have to contend with BS comments from random Youtube users around the world. :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The distributor is supposed to start shipping them on 1/20...or begin shipping to _you_ on 1/20?

1/20 is the official release date; distributors are not supposed to ship them before then, although at least one has obviously done so. I spoke with one distributor rep who claimed to have 800 in their warehouse ready to go, and another who was supposed to be receiving 750 per month from Glock. It remains to be seen how the allocation process will work, but we hope to get at least a few from the initial release batch.

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Sep 4, 2012
    Very nice video, I'd like to get my hands on one to see how it fits compared to the LCR. Does it have a noticeably wider grip width than the LCR?

Top Bottom