• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    was wanting to pick up a couple 17 round mags for my g19. anyone know of any websites or local ft wayne stores with a fairly good price. cheaperthandirt.com has some for about 25 bucks which i thought was reasonable. but if you add in the 15 dollars for shipping now its not so much of a deal. or am i just being too cheap:dunno:

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I ordered some from Botach a couple of months ago, I think they were $19.95 with free shipping and no tax. If you order from them, leave a comment on the order form to cancel the order if not in stock and not charge your card. I have had very good luck doing this with Botach.

Dave

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Everybody has their favorites. I use 44mag.com and I've been very pleased. Very inexpensive shipping and they always seem to have stock when others haven't.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I ordered some from Botach a couple of months ago, I think they were $19.95 with free shipping and no tax. If you order from them, leave a comment on the order form to cancel the order if not in stock and not charge your card. I have had very good luck doing this with Botach.

Dave

Still 19.95 and no tax at time of purchase & free shipping

Glock Magazines

I've heard folks have issues with Botach, I've made 2 magazine orders with them and have not had issues myself.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Still 19.95 and no tax at time of purchase & free shipping

Glock Magazines

I've heard folks have issues with Botach, I've made 2 magazine orders with them and have not had issues myself.

I ordered some a few weeks back from them and got them in a few days. I would do the comment about cancel and no charge if out of stock though. I've had some orders go pear-shaped with them and it is a hassle. But Glock mags are some of the most plentiful mags in the world right now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom