• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    That crap gets old when you have to inject it into every thread about GLOCKs. Not just you, but everyone of the "haterz".

I'd like to see the mods nip it, not just for the GLOCK threads, but in all the threads about any pistol/rifle/accessory that gets posted.

We are adults here and it's about time to act like adults and leave this grade school "taunting" behind us. Fun is fun, but this is just stupid.

:twocents:

im glad your not a mod.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Seriously, you would have the MODS "nip" any counter points to claims about gear or guns? That doesn't sounds very adult to me. I understand disliking the taunting that baldmax is doing but it seems like you would rather not see anyone post an opinion or review that is the antithesis of yours. Is that the case? Also you have to realize how annoying it is for others that you can't hardly flip through an entire page in the handgun forum without seeing a thread making claims about glocks the verge on a messianic level.

Personally I make a point to post in threads like this so that new or inexperienced shooters don't unwittingly fall into the perception that glocks are simply the best thing out there. I'm sure you would file me in your "haterz" category but you just need to understand that people who disagree with you are equally as free to express their opinions and I would consider it less than adult behavior to run to the mods because someone bashed an inanimate object you posses.

Did I say anything about not wanting anyone to post "counter points"?
    No I did not.
    Did I say anything about not allowing expression of opinions that are different than mine?
    No I did not.

In case you forgot, my reply was to this statement.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by baldmax
    I will mock the glock every chance I get.

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I also find it funny that whenever a person says anthing that is not in praise of the glock, we are automaticaly haters. Funny, I say.

This thread will be EPIC.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I also find it funny that whenever a person says anthing that is not in praise of the glock, we are automaticaly haters. Funny, I say.

This thread will be EPIC.

ROFL, what would define any thing "not in praise" as?

barely over a 1000 views.... the EPIC Glock threads are over 18,000

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I said nothing negative about glock, I was simply making fun of the reaction to new glock owners. I am considered a hater. I have owned glocks in the past, I just don't the feel of them. I prefer other pistols.

I guess you don't know the meaning of "will". Maybe you should look it up in a dictionary.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I said nothing negative about glock, I was simply making fun of the reaction to new glock owners.

again... why?

What is your point? There are threads from new M&P, XD, 1911 owners and so forth and so on.

But because there happens to be a lot of new Glock owners, and even more of us who congratulate new owners, you feel the need to make a negative comment?

BTW, recognized the patch in your profile, thought I'd share mine ;)

2acr.gif

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    again... why?

What is your point? There are threads from new M&P, XD, 1911 owners and so forth and so on.

But because there happens to be a lot of new Glock owners, and even more of us who congratulate new owners, you feel the need to make a negative comment?

Not negative, just funny or off the wall. I don't like personal attacks, but I will poke fun. I understand, not everyone here has think skin.

I poke fun in real life to glockers. I am a firm believer if you do not the fortitude to say it in person, don't type it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Not negative, just funny or off the wall. I don't like personal attacks, but I will poke fun. I understand, not everyone here has think skin.

I poke fun in real life to glockers. I am a firm believer if you do not the fortitude to say it in person, don't type it.

so instead of poking fun on "the Internets", why not come out and out shoot us? :draw: :D

:popcorn:

Top Bottom