• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    see... you never hear us saying that, just you guys....

Look at it this way, more glocks for you. I have owned a 19, 23, 22, 21. They are nice pistols, just not for me. I don't need to have my ego stroked just because I own a certain pistol. I do not think they are the end all, be all pistols. But if you want to worship it as a mythical beast, you are free to do so. I will mock the glock every chance I get.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I will mock the glock every chance I get.

That crap gets old when you have to inject it into every thread about GLOCKs. Not just you, but everyone of the "haterz".

I'd like to see the mods nip it, not just for the GLOCK threads, but in all the threads about any pistol/rifle/accessory that gets posted.

We are adults here and it's about time to act like adults and leave this grade school "taunting" behind us. Fun is fun, but this is just stupid.

:twocents:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Look at it this way, more glocks for you. I have owned a 19, 23, 22, 21. They are nice pistols, just not for me.

:yesway:

I don't need to have my ego stroked just because I own a certain pistol.

Me either... just seems more acceptable when 1911 or Harley owners do it :n00b:

I do not think they are the end all, be all pistols.

Me either, but haters seem to think we think that, when all we do is celebrate them. You don't see us going in to other gun's threads and bashing them...can't say the same happens in return.

But if you want to worship it as a mythical beast, you are free to do so.

I don't worship it, I shoot it.... every single weekend...

I will mock the glock every chance I get.

what is there to mock? why are you in this thread?

If there were more shooting and less mocking, we'd all get along just fine.

thekuhnburger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    West Lafayette
    180263_main.jpg

If he actually needed a gun, he'd pick a glock. stop hating

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    That crap gets old when you have to inject it into every thread about GLOCKs. Not just you, but everyone of the "haterz".

I'd like to see the mods nip it, not just for the GLOCK threads, but in all the threads about any pistol/rifle/accessory that gets posted.

We are adults here and it's about time to act like adults and leave this grade school "taunting" behind us. Fun is fun, but this is just stupid.

Since Glock worship could be considered a religion, it is now banned:D

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    see... you never hear us saying that, just you guys....

Not from you, but you have to admit there is animosity coming from glock fanboys too. There's been everything from copycat comments directed towards other polymer guns to full on declarations of superiority. It's a two way street.

Seriously, you would have the MODS "nip" any counter points to claims about gear or guns? That doesn't sounds very adult to me. I understand disliking the taunting that baldmax is doing but it seems like you would rather not see anyone post an opinion or review that is the antithesis of yours. Is that the case? Also you have to realize how annoying it is for others that you can't hardly flip through an entire page in the handgun forum without seeing a thread making claims about glocks the verge on a messianic level.

Personally I make a point to post in threads like this so that new or inexperienced shooters don't unwittingly fall into the perception that glocks are simply the best thing out there. I'm sure you would file me in your "haterz" category but you just need to understand that people who disagree with you are equally as free to express their opinions and I would consider it less than adult behavior to run to the mods because someone bashed an inanimate object you posses.

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    You have to admit, glockers are pretty easy to mock. You guys are almost orgasmic when someone posts about their new glock. I just think it is funny. Maybe you guys should just lighten up a little.

wifeglock.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom