• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    southport
    I was a skeptic... well no i was down right prejudice. I hated glocks. I hated them n the sole principle of a left wing media scam. We were taught to hate glocks in the 90's. They were the evil pistols they could do anything, get through any metal detector. So i am not pandering i am simply stating. I have a glock 26 od, and a glock 17 rtf 2 and these are the best firearms i have ever owned. I just got back from the range today and I love both my glocks. They out perform my fathers sig p226, they out perform my S&W M&P40 and they have no problems. No jams, no malfunctions, even when interchanging mags. I have been thoroughly impressed with these firearms and will continue to buy them. Please let me know if you want to sell me your 19. i'm in the market i need the set!!!!!!

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Please let me know if you want to sell me your 19. i'm in the market i need the set!!!!!!

The greatest thing and you only want the set ? You know, they have something like 20 models. If you count the new Gen 4's being released, the number is even higher. Who knows, maybe you will find one you will like even more. :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    HomerGlock2.gif

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    Yes. Having a collection of those 20 models would be about like a collection of charcoal briquettes or maybe a set of PVC pipe. Billy, look here! This is my Gen 2 PVC schedule 80 and here is my Gen 3 PVC in schedule 40! The pipe is so simple - it's made that way so everyone is able to learn and understand. Let's take photos!

The greatest thing and you only want the set ? You know, they have something like 20 models. If you count the new Gen 4's being released, the number is even higher. Who knows, maybe you will find one you will like even more. :D

Top Bottom