• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BEHalper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    I've known about them for quite some time, but never took the leap despite getting mostly positive reviews. My main carry pistol is a Glock 23 and I've been thinking about expanding it's capabilities by adding the 9mm and .357sig barrels to go along with it.

I'm mainly considering the Storm Lake barrels over the Lone Wolf mainly because of that gnarly looking logo on the Lone Wolf barrels. The extra $40 is worth it just to not have to see that hideous thing glaring back at me and it would cost just as much as the Storm Lake Barrels to have LW custom make a barrel.

What do you guys think of these barrels, or just the conversions in general? Are there any other options out there besides the 2 I mentioned and Bar Sto? I've seen the Bar Sto barrels, but they're around $200 each and most of the reviews I've seen would lead me to believe they are no better in quality or accuracy than the Lone Wolf or Storm Lake.

Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    I have a KKM Precision match 9mm barrel for my G32 and I'm very happy with it. They run 165.00. I've had zero malfunctions in the 200-300 rounds I've put through it. It is very accurate also. Only thing negative I've noticed is I get hit in the top of the head with a lot of 9mm brass. Hope this helps. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the barrels mentioned.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Lone wold also has an option for the logo to be hidden. I believe they are the che apest at 9o I think it is. If I like shooting my wifes g19 I will probably sell my commander size 1911 and pick up a 23 and a conversion barrel or 2.

Top Bottom