• ...and so much more!
  • Which would you choose?

• Total voters

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    no, money isn't the issue at all....it's only size/weight! I want a gun that I KNOW I will carry and not look at it as a burden to put it on and carry! lol

Glocks are pretty damn light, if you complain about the weight you should try carrying a 1911 or m92 around for awhile LOL. And trust me, im 5 9 130lbs... you can see every rib in my body. I can conceal a glock 19 easily. Youll be fine brother! :rockwoot:

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Glocks are pretty damn light, if you complain about the weight you should try carrying a 1911 or m92 around for awhile LOL. And trust me, im 5 9 130lbs... you can see every rib in my body. I can conceal a glock 19 easily. Youll be fine brother! :rockwoot:
    Thanks Edbean....this may have just sealed my fate then! :draw:

So I guess a glock 26 it is! Now to just start shopping around for the best deal.....and figure out what ammo I want to carry! lol

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks Edbean....this may have just sealed my fate then! :draw:

So I guess a glock 26 it is! Now to just start shopping around for the best deal.....and figure out what ammo I want to carry! lol

I forget if I posted these yet, or maybe it was in another thread... but here is from the first day I had the gun, and the first time I tried my new holster. So please excuse the obviously wrong belt, also please excuse my placement for the holster, I had no idea if I liked 3, 3:30, 6:00, etc., and also note the weapon is completely unloaded with nothing in the magazine either.

This is the glock 19 and a crossbreed supertuck w/ combat cut. Like I said, you can see every rib/bone in my body, so if you get one of the smaller glocks (shorter handle) yours should be even more concealable than mine.

Photo185.jpg

Photo188.jpg

Photo192.jpg

Photo191.jpg

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    thanks for the pics edbean....really helps me realize the concealability!

I know for sure I'm not going with the kel-tec at this point....but now it's a decision of g26 or g27? haha

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Go shoot a 9mm and a .40. Thats the only way youll know. I had a choice between a glock 19 and a 23. After trying both I decided on the 19 (9mm). With speer gold dot 124 g +p rounds the difference is miniscule. Shot placement is key so pick the one you can shoot best.

Chow40cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Olympia
    thanks for the pics edbean....really helps me realize the concealability!

I know for sure I'm not going with the kel-tec at this point....but now it's a decision of g26 or g27? haha

Go shoot a 9mm and a .40. Thats the only way youll know. I had a choice between a glock 19 and a 23. After trying both I decided on the 19 (9mm). With speer gold dot 124 g +p rounds the difference is miniscule. Shot placement is key so pick the one you can shoot best.

Yeppers...shooting the two calibers side by side on the same size frame is the only way you'll know for sure. Unless, you're willing to pay the extra for the conversion barrel...In that case, just get the .40

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I'm looking at the PF9 myself. I like the price and how it feels in my hand. No doubt the glock is better made, but I still like the PF9.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I recently picked up a g26 and love it! It's not too small not to big, has some good snap to it and is a lot of fun. Go with the finish that you want the first time so you don't regret it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom