• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikestripe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    seymour,in.
    Went out today to shoot some steel, first time i had a chance to shoot the Glock 10mm, and RO Compact 45 acp, these are my most recent buys, the RO shot really really good, the Glock also shot really good but the trigger has some creep, both guns are accurate, i was shooting 15, 25 , and 30 yards, the 10mm will put a smile on your face.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    I've been looking at a 20SF for a long time now every time I get ready to buy one something else pops up as a "better deal"... How available is cheap ammo for target practice, where do you guys shop for ammo for these things?

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    Like 9mmfan said, look at Underwood Ammo. You have to get it shipped, but it's worth it for some decent prices, full power ammo. The problem with a lot of factory ammo is that it's underpowered and more or less the equivalent of a .40s&w. Underwood is full power and even with shipping, is going to be the same if not cheaper than what you can find on the shelf local. I don't shoot my g20 as much as I'd like, but it's a hoot every time i do

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom