• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    To start this story off let me start by saying that I used to shoot here about 16 or 17 years ago. The owners at the time ( father and son ) were murdered in a robbery . Fast forward to today. I had a few minutes to waste on my lunch break so I go in . The owner buzzes me in and 2 big German shepards rush up to me and stop,so I walk over to the gun room ( you also have to be buzzed in to the gun room) and the owner asks to see my Foid card ,I explain that I am from IN. And want to check out his long guns. He advises me that they have AR's that start at $2800 and they only deal in cash no credit so if I don't have cash in my pocket he is not even going to buzz me in. Ask him what kind of AR he has that is $2800 . His response was " it doesn't f---INg matter $2800 is as cheap as any f---ing ar on the Internet." Then tells me " it is a rock river arms and it has all the lights and lasers and all that s--t." I then tell him I used to shoot here when the previous owners were here. His response was " oh those a--holes are f---ing deceased. They let some robbers get the jump on them and now they are dead." He also told me that he has all the good guns . This guy is a lunatic ! I let him know that they were really nice folks. if i wasnt in my work uniform I would have told him what an idiot he was. I told him that it sounded like he needed his overpriced guns more than he needed customers and went on my way! I would never give this guy a penny of my money.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i tried to go shoot there once. i think that might be the same guy that told me my reloads were garbage and to go blow myself up outside. **** em.

Top Bottom