• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    A question comes to mind when hearing of these events...

How do you know when it's a proper time to shoot before you have weapons pointed your direction? Given, they're obviously going to have those weapons in your face and taking away your life, and have you out manned. And yes, they will kill you if you do not surrender your rights, therefor they are already committing treason against you and can no longer be considered under the title you used to know them by.

Yes of course I know the blah blah blah comments, but speaking of events that happened there, we have a good example of how things could go and having clear rules of engagement may just be the only thing that keeps you alive.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Are they "friendlies" or not? In Katrina they were friendlies, although they were behaving unconstitutionally and I'd have no problem with them being sued civilly for 42 USC § 1983 violations and the two criminal versions of that, 18 USC § 241--Conspiracy against rights, and 18 USC § 242--Deprivation of rights under color of law. Each LEO should receive prison time for those. But the DOJ would have to go after them for those. The 1983 you can go after yourself.

There may come a time in this country where our government is hostile. In Katrina, they didn't cross the kill line.

What disturbs me, though, are the number of military and LEOs willing to go after the innocent citizens just because their boss told them to. There is a lot majorly wrong with that.

Last edited:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    from The Daily Sheeple:

Are they turning on their own? Ahm just sayin' ... EBG

HOME POLITICS OCTOBER 30, 2012 1:02
    The Daily Sheeple
    Rogue U.S. General Arrested for Activating Special Forces Teams; Ignoring Libya Stand-Down Order
    Monday, October 29, 2012 7:33

The official story surrounding the events of September 11, 2012 in Bengzahi, Libya which left four Americans dead, has now officially fallen apart. After numerous flips and flops by the Obama administration, which originally attempted to paint the incident as a Muslim outcry over an anti-Islamic video, whistle blowers throughout the U.S. government, including within the White House, the State Department, national intelligence agencies and the U.S.military have made available stunning details that suggest not only did operational commanders have live visual and audio communications from drones overhead and intelligence assets on the ground, but that some commanders within the military were prepared to go-it-alone after being told to “stand down.”

Africom commanding officer U.S. General Carter Ham, after being ordered to essentially surrender control of the situation to alleged Al Queda terrorists and let Americans on the ground die, made the unilateral decision to ignore orders from the Secretary of Defense and activated special operations teams at his disposal for immediate deployment to the area.

According to reports, once the General went rogue he was arrested within minutes by his second in command and relieved of duty.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    What disturbs me, though, are the number of military and LEOs willing to go after the innocent citizens just because their boss told them to. There is a lot majorly wrong with that.

Military takes an oath to defend the constitution. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed, but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Even the police are supposed to uphold the constitution and as we see they must be held accountable for not doing so. This is why I almost always have a camera with me wherever I go. They must be held accountable for their actions. With all the things that were going wrong in the streets of New Orleans during the aftermath to think that these people thought it was ok to kick in doors and take peoples guns is scary. People like to talk about god given rights but in reality the only rights you have are the ones afforded to you buy the ones in power. I hope enough people saw this and know not to comply and to hide weapons well. I read somewhere that there are soldiers who have banded together online to vow to refuse unconstitutional orders and lets hope it never comes down to that.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

Okay, you're citing the Danziger Bridge murder. Yes, I am intimately familiar with that. That has zero to do with the NOPD confiscating firearms.

Look, the NOPD is and has always been one of the most corrupt police departments in the entire United States. Anyone with a brain knows this. Have you read the Department of Justice's report on them? I have. It omits Katrina and still damns them all to hell.

I know a detective who used to work for the NOPD and he quit. It was and is truly horrible, beyond imagination for the average sheeple citizen.

My point is, at what point do you draw and kill every LEO that comes to your house? Katrina was not it. But maybe that day will come. Katrina was not it.

I should post this elsewhere. Most forums think I equate LEOs with Hitler. I don't. Hitler liked dogs.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Are they "friendlies" or not? In Katrina they were friendlies, although they were behaving unconstitutionally and I'd have no problem with them being sued civilly for 42 USC § 1983 violations and the two criminal versions of that, 18 USC § 241--Conspiracy against rights, and 18 USC § 242--Deprivation of rights under color of law. Each LEO should receive prison time for those. But the DOJ would have to go after them for those. The 1983 you can go after yourself.

There may come a time in this country where our government is hostile. In Katrina, they didn't cross the kill line.

But here's the deal... Once they have guns pointed your direction, any diplomatic solution is now out of the window and they are using force to take away your rights. Any objection to that will result in being killed right there on the spot.

So once again, how do you defend against such a confusing situation if you have your mind made up that you aren't going to let this happen to you?

It's like seeing a murderer prowling the streets and is going to be coming to kill you and your family in a short amount of time but isn't targeting you at the moment. You have no proof of anything until it's too late to make solid choices.

Surely military/LE have some rough guideline they follow as I'm sure these are very typical situations for them? I guess the choice ultimately depends on what you're willing to gamble.

Top Bottom