• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    If you had a monkey AND he was carrying a gun you would possibly be the sexiest woman on the planet. I would not be able to control myself and would carefully club you on the head, courtesy of my trunk monkey, and drag you back to my cave, where our monkies would pick tick off each other and we would talk about our love of guns and Pina Coladas.

OMG, snowrs....careful, this talk is making me hot!!! You cant club me too hard tho cos then my motor skills will be lacking. Then I couldn't shoot straight and what good would my OC do then?? LMFAO!!!

For the record, flattery gets men EVERYWHERE....

and DUCK face is NOT hot....please don't anyone ever make that face ever....especially with pencil beard..........:puke:

if i ever do a video review of my Galco King Tuck for my XDMc, I'll post it then you all can judge for yourselves.......

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    @ ATM, XDMc 3.8.....and i usually carry the 13 rd (the flush fit) mag but it comes with a 19 rd mag which is what i have in it when I'm OC'ing....

and I F*ing LOVE this gun!!!!

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    OMG, snowrs....careful, this talk is making me hot!!! You cant club me too hard tho cos then my motor skills will be lacking. Then I couldn't shoot straight and what good would my OC do then?? LMFAO!!!

For the record, flattery gets men EVERYWHERE....

and DUCK face is NOT hot....please don't anyone ever make that face ever....especially with pencil beard..........:puke:

if i ever do a video review of my Galco King Tuck for my XDMc, I'll post it then you all can judge for yourselves.......

My only problem then would be dodging bullets from my wife's gun, Knew I should never have started taking her to the range. She is an excellent shot now.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sure thing... Knuckle sammich , or **** sammich? ;)

Hmmmm....

I had me a **** Sammich last year, still have the taste fresh in my mind. No thanks I'll pass on that one...

A Knuckle Sammich...
    Been a while since I had me one of those though. If memory serves me those are mostly Bone and tendon with little meat to chew on....

Neither of those sound appetizing...

So we have established that your culinary skills are lacking...
    Are you any good at cleaning?! :dunno::popcorn:

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    My only problem then would be dodging bullets from my wife's gun, Knew I should never have started taking her to the range. She is an excellent shot now.

LOL, Snow.....that's all I need to hear....she and I could talk guns and completely exclude you from the picture!!! OC while power shopping???? Never thought about it, but could be fun... :D

Crashn2me1961

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Surprised nobody threw water on some of you guys ... how shameless.

So Gum, is age an issue? After your description, don't care if you were OC'ing or not. Just saying. Like I said ... shameless ... heh

Top Bottom