Indianapolis
    picture.php

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I caught this big "Flatty" at Wagonwheel paylack last week. He went 38 pounds 4 ounces. Do you know of any other good paylakes? Hi-way Springs is another great place to get the "big ones". I love to Carp fish mostly. Don't eat the nasty things but the put up a great fight and there is money to be won in the fishing contest.
    Caught a 72 pound "Flatty" when I was 18 at Dick's paylack. Still got that picture.
    Anybody know anything about Hubbards paylake?

"Women love me and fish fear me"

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    It s been a few years since I have fished at the old Wagonwheel. Good catch there. I have a brother who is at Indy Lakes right now fishing. He has pretty good luck there. So did you win any money on tha catch? I like to get in the pools too and Indy Lakes has Carp and Cat pools and the biggest fish of the day and so forth. A nice bait house too. I have not been to Hubbards yet but I hear it is nice. I dont go there cause I have heard some not so good things about how honest they run their fish pools. :dunno: I would give Indy Lakes a try they have a front and a back pond to choose from.

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I usually only go to wagon wheel and hiway springs, I tried indy lakes and it wasnt anything but trouble, ive caught a bunch a big cats and carp at both

dhayse32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Awesome cat. I love to catfish local ponds, but I haven't got a hold of monster like this. Most of mine are 27-30" long and in the 15lb range. I love the fight they put up!

Top Bottom