• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    So guys I have made the leap and was talking to a married couple I am friends with that are having trouble conceiving. They are great people and are awesome god parents so when I found out they were having troubles I took a long hard look at life, myself, and their situation. This weekend I offered to help them out the only way I could, giving them the gift of a child. So before anything ever comes to fruition to help save on money I figured I would get as much leg work out of the way as possible. So who has gotten tested before?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Last summer, for my ear (doc thought it was a tumor but it was an massive infection). They tested me for everything from AIDS to Zebra Fever. Took a bunch of blood.

If you do get tested, if it is good news have the doc promise up and down that he will call. My doc told me if it was good news he would call. Guess what? He didn't call and I had to gut it out for 10 days or so thinking I had ________.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey Snowman i've got a couple of questions about situations like these:

How did the conversation come about?
    How will you feel if they say, "Uh... No thanks snowman."?
    And how will you feel if they accept your offer but never let you see the child?
    What if they do let you see the child and you become more attached than just a sperm doaner?
    What about your friendship to the couple after you sleep with his wife?

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    You better be getting tested yearly if your not....dont care if your married or just have a gf...screw buddy or whatever. Do it...its worth it to know if ure pee pee is gonna fall off.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

And how will you feel if they accept your offer but never let you see the child?
    What if they do let you see the child and you become more attached than just a sperm doaner?
    ^^^ Those are tough questions! ^^^^

Best of luck to you in this journey and I hope it ends up going the way you want it to. That being said, I personally have not had to be tested for any of those things, however I had a friend who was tested for STDs and he said they shoved a Q-tip up his pee hole for lack of a better way to put it.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

all very good questions and the last one assumes it's on her end that's the problem..what will you do if you go through with "it" and it doesn't accomplish anything?

Top Bottom