• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    I would like to get night sights put on my Glock 19, and don't really want to do it myself :): does anyone know where i can get this done around the NWI area for a decent price? Also if anyone has opinions on night sights that would help too, was thinking of either Truglow TFO, or Trijicon

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    They're not hard to install. I'd check Optics Planet to see all of the different styles and manufacturers. And then if you insist on not doing them yourself, find the style you want locally. First, I'd try Bob over in Pfield (Plainfield Shooting Supply). He might even throw them on for you (or he'll sing a song for you while Russ does it :whistle:)

(Trijicon, btw, not overrated)

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    I worked at blythes in griffith and the no longer will do it most likely. They have an individual that will do them that they ship them to locally however. If i were you I would invest in a good set of brass punches, some good oil and a steady hand. I have put all of mine on and they are really easy. I have a spare set if you need some for less than retail. I live in griffith. Ill put em on for you too.

Top Bottom