• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yea, and hope you beat the 10 other people, who know exactly when everything is coming in, and snatch it all first. No thanks, I actually work for a living. Im glad I put some ammo back.

Want a cookie? I work too. To be excite I work 40-50 hours a week, take care of my 2 year old, have leiser time house items etc.... and still have time to find ammo.... What's wrong with everyone these days they think everyone owns em something for nothing and they don't have to work to try n get what they want!!!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Well shucks, been hearing rumors about local Wal-Marts getting ready to really re-stock, horse hockey I say, been to the Fishers 96th st WM and Meijers Fri and Sat mornings to be greeted by the same bare shelves, anywho the sales clerk who comes in at 8 am at the Fishers Wal-Mart says each day around 7:30 am the same guys are there to see and snatch what little may be put out that day. Guys like me don't have a chance. So I have four 50 rd boxes of .40 Fed, and the wife has three 50 rd boxes of 9mm, that will be one session in May, June, and July for her. Instead of twice a month, we'll be down to once a month, then who knows, I guess I will get to practice one more time in May, June, July, and August when my range membership expires, no reason to re-new. No reason to stop by the WM's on my way home from work anymore either searching for ammo, just on the days I need beef jerky or to load my gas card.

Gander Mountain in Greenwood will have both 9mm and 40 tomorrow. Get up, stand in line at 6am and you can buy all you want (up to 10 boxes).

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    Well shucks, been hearing rumors about local Wal-Marts getting ready to really re-stock, horse hockey I say, been to the Fishers 96th st WM and Meijers Fri and Sat mornings to be greeted by the same bare shelves, anywho the sales clerk who comes in at 8 am at the Fishers Wal-Mart says each day around 7:30 am the same guys are there to see and snatch what little may be put out that day. Guys like me don't have a chance. So I have four 50 rd boxes of .40 Fed, and the wife has three 50 rd boxes of 9mm, that will be one session in May, June, and July for her. Instead of twice a month, we'll be down to once a month, then who knows, I guess I will get to practice one more time in May, June, July, and August when my range membership expires, no reason to re-new. No reason to stop by the WM's on my way home from work anymore either searching for ammo, just on the days I need beef jerky or to load my gas card.

See if you can find someone that does re-loads and sells them. I have a place close to me that does them really cheap, doesn't even have to be your own brass but costs just a little more than if you have your own. That is what i use at the range.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Like I said, tired of the ol Wal-Mart Whack a Mole hunt for ammo, Fishers/Noblestucky/Emmerson ave/East Washington st/Pendleton Pike circut. Will have to live with the situation at hand I guess. Of course I check this site daily like you all, just frustrated I guess with the search results, my shift 4AM-12:30 PM doesnt help, whatever there was is long gone by the time I get there.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    For those of you in the Monroe County area, if you haven't checked out Traildust recently, it may be worth your time to stop by once in a while. I don't know if this is an indication of things improving, but his ammo inventory is better now than it has been in recent months. On the more popular calibers, his brands change often based on what he can get, and his prices are all over the place based on his cost, but if you NEED ammo, you may be able to pick some up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom