• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yep. Site crashed already. That took all of one minute.

Seems to be working again. I went ahead and ordered a can. I wish I bought more when it was $119 a can, but such is life!

I guess I could start a thread here whining about how AIM is price gouging and as such they are hurting gun owners all over America. :D

In any case, thanks for posting it! I jumped on it.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    According to hoosier topics.com carson arms in terre haute are getting a shipment of 10,000 rounds of 22lr in today. Take it for what it's worth that, this is like third hand info!

aswbmw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    noblesville, in
    Cabellas is out now i placed an order and by the time I got it paid for it was out of stock...So I am on backorder they say they will have more on the 25th ish. Thanks for the lead.

B

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Could not believe my eyes ... twice today ...

Early this AM found both 9mm and 45acp at Cabelas online. Allowed 5 boxes of each and I helped myself. The 9mm was $15/50 and the 45scp was $24/50. It was gone within minutes.

Then just a few minutes ago saw 6300rd cases of Remington 22LR on both BulkAmmo and Lucky Gunner, but was too late to get any. Gunbot flagged me and BulkAmmo sold theirs in less than 5 minutes. Both showed @ $0.07/rd. Best I have seen in awhile. Almost!! Would have set me for the summer.

Maybe things are making the turn. :yesway:

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Wrigley Sales on Lima in Fort Wayne had an excellent stock of ammo this afternoon at 4PM. Nearly everything you could want - thousands of rounds of 9mm (Winchester bulk paks & others) along with many other calibers. Even noticed 22 LR on the shelves. There was a crowd gathering, so I wouldn't wait too long if you want any!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom