• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Greenwood still has 100 packs of Winchester and federal 45 100 round packs and 40 100 round winchesters. Guy told me I was 30 mins late for the last 2 packs of M22. FML

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Cabelas in Castleton, as in North side of Indy? Did you mean Gander Mountain?

Man, I wish there was a Cabelas somewhere in central Indiana.

I am sure they meant Gander Mountain, I was there yesterday and they were flush with 9mm.

A Cabela's near by sure would be nice, but I am grateful for the one in NWI.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Yes, I did mean Gander Mountain. Must of been wishful thinking.

What was the final say on the Cabelas that never materialized in Greenwood off of I-65 & County Line Rd. I thought they were going to revisit it and the next thing you know there is one in Louisville so there is no way Indy will probably ever get one now.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    I know where you can get 9mm for $14.50 per box for a 50 rd box of pmc brass and 100 round bulk of winchestor for $34. LOTS in stock. no limit 2 days ago. Also know where there is .223 for $8.50 a box of pmc brass, which was limited to 5 boxes per customer 2 days ago. Location is in northern indiana.. They also have a few other brands of 9mm and .223 which cost an extra $1-$3 per box depending on the brand. Black hills .223 50 round varmint loads are $35 a box . PM me if interested. Don't want to many people finding out about my spot lol. They also have small pistol primers, powder, brass, multiple different dies in stock. Only willing to disclose the location to a few people. If i give you the location, please keep the location off of forums. thanks. happy ammo hunting

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Stopped in at at gander mountain in castleton on my lunch break. They had probably close to 50 350 round boxes of blazer brass in 9mm at $109 a box.
    If they were $109 that's a good thing....price has gone down from $119. Before the panic those Blazer boxes were regularly 99 and often 89 on sale. Resist the urge to over pay and they might drop further :oldwise:

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Found a case of 1575 rds of Fiocchi 22lr at Thomlinsons in Churubusco. It's a copper plated 40 grain bullet at 1260 fps, so basically the same as the cci mini mag. $125 which is 9 cents a round. Came in a nice waterproof ammo can too.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Last Friday I got 5 boxes (100 rounds each) of Winchester 9MM FMJ ammo at Walmart in Warsaw. The day before that I got 4 boxes (50 rounds each) of 9MM refurbed ammo at Big R in Warsaw. I bought that because I needed ammo bad and it was the first I had seen in months.

So I got lucky finding ammo two days in a row in Warsaw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom