• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/rem...eqWdrWGAXw0&irgwc=1&hvarAID=impact&source=aff

$.20 a round with free shipping over $50. Still show some 115gr in stock as of this morning.

Not too bad right now. I ordered some Blazer Brass from Bulkmunitions the other day and ended up paying close to $0.28/round. Didn’t want to spend that much but I have a feeling ammo is going to be tough to get right through the election and possibly beyond depending on who gets elected.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    ^ What he said. Still have some in stock. Ends up About $212.50 Per 1000 to your door after IN taxes. Thanks gregkl

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Hope the BassPro stuff is truly “In Stock” for you. I’ve been burned twice now with orders to find its based on a future date. First a month old Herters goal post moved to July, and now an uncertain Winchester order that is being noted to 3rd week of May, similar story to the Herters updating.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ah, the old said something, posted it, decided not to say it, but we can't delete a post once we hit the Post Reply! :)

Yes.
    I posted out of stock.
    Looked again and the ONLY in stock was at the very bottom of the list which I had to scroll down to see it.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Hope the BassPro stuff is truly “In Stock” for you. I’ve been burned twice now with orders to find its based on a future date. First a month old Herters goal post moved to July, and now an uncertain Winchester order that is being noted to 3rd week of May, similar story to the Herters updating.
    Looks like you were right. I got an email today saying it’s delayed. If not shipped in 60 days they will cancel order. I’d be more pissed if I was desperately needing it but will see how this pans out. If I find something elsewhere quicker I can cancel.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Looks like you were right. I got an email today saying it’s delayed. If not shipped in 60 days they will cancel order. I’d be more pissed if I was desperately needing it but will see how this pans out. If I find something elsewhere quicker I can cancel.
    Got notification it was being shipped yesterday. Got three out of four boxes today. Hopefully the stragler shows up tomorrow.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I found myself looking for some Federal XM193 55gr and I sure do miss the good old days of $.30 per round. In today's world it seems to be closer to $.45 on a good deal.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    My local shop has 147 grain 9mm FMJ on sale through this weekend. It's Gray Fox Munitions reloads, and from a quick side-by-side test, it seems to be just a tad hotter than Bobcat Armaments' equivalent ammo.

500 rounds in a plastic ammo can for $120 ($128.40 out the door). Not a steal six months ago, but right now $0.24 per round is pretty good.

I don't know what the weekend hours are, so call and ask. https://leftbehindfirearms.com/

Top Bottom