• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Before I answer that I would like to know if you're asking because you are questioning my integrity or if you truly want to know if I've seen it work that way.

I always question your integrity, but I truly want to know if you've seen it work that way. :D

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I still dont understand this... If i pay a 200 dollar stamp for a suppressor that is designed to use chore boys and fiberglass insulation that will deteriorate and need to be replaced, i should be able to do it, JUST THE SAME as i am able to replace wipers w/out having to pay another 200 dollars.

what is the differance in replaceing chore boy material and replacing wipers?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Because, according to the letter, the chore-boys are a "sound absorbing material", that wipes are not, they act to keep said "sound absorbing material in the silencer. FYI, by their definition; water, oil, wire pulling lubricant and any foreign material introduced into the silencer that dampens sounds would also fall under this as well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They can have my pot scrubbers when they pry them from my wrinkly dish soap covered hands. :rolleyes:

Are these idiots for real? What a supreme waste of tax dollars.

Top Bottom