• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I work at the postal hub at the airport. Some of the forklift drivers should never ever have been allowed on them. When they go to unstack the pallets of the magazines any on top get completely destroyed.

We usually dont get any for the Indy area and their answers for destroying the magazines are along the lines of I dont live in blah blah blah. Too bad they shouldnt try to take pride in their work!!

That's what happens when their compensation isn't tied to their performance.

**cough, union, cough**

I receive handguns thru UPS that shake in the box and extra mags have been banging against the gun surface for several days. I've had rifles delivered with the bolt handle sticking thru the box. It comes down to pixx pour packing by a few of the senders. I don't believe what some people call packing. The problems I see are coming from individuals with no common sense and also trying to save a buck after they collect the shipping cost from the buyers.

Thread jack, but I know what you mean. I ordered a pair of quad shocks for the car and they were shipped in a triangular box. I'm assuming the original box wasn't long enough, so the sender cut the end off of one and stuck it over the other. All I got was half of an empty box. :xmad:

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Tell City PO tried to refuse to ship a rifle I sold to a fellow INGO'er. He said you gotta have a license. I said no, BATF says it's OK. He asks What's BATF? I explain. He looks in BIG BOOK and finally consents to take my money and my gun.

Top Bottom