• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I've been asked if I worked at Guitar Center while I've been in the store......I didn't, but I still helped out the people anyway. The pricks there generally try to steer ignorant people toward pricey stuff they don't need.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Many years ago my friend and I were going to the American Legion to drink beer and play cards. What we didn't know was that it was Stag Night. So when we walked in and realized we were the only women in there, an elderly gentleman asked..." Are you the entertainment?"

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Don't wear red in Target. It makes for a very frustrating shopping trip.

You can just make it fun for yourself and lead them around the store never really helping them. When they get all frustrated be like well I'm sorry I couldn't help you but obviously you're too stupid to notice I'm not wearing a name tag. I'll do that sometimes if I'm not in a big hurry. Always makes for some good laughs.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You can just make it fun for yourself and lead them around the store never really helping them. When they get all frustrated be like well I'm sorry I couldn't help you but obviously you're too stupid to notice I'm not wearing a name tag. I'll do that sometimes if I'm not in a big hurry. Always makes for some good laughs.

That's awesome, LOL!!!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I went over to JC Penney once after getting off work at Sears when I was in college. I had taken off my nametag so I was just wearing a black polo and khaki pants. As I was shopping this woman randomly held up a pair of pants and asked if I had them in size 32. I informed her that 32 was not my pants size and could therefore not help her. The confused look was priceless.

Sadly I see this all the time any more though. People walk in somewhere and rather than attempting to be a responsible adult they immediately just give up. As soon as they hit the door they are so lost and confused. At least TRY to figure it out first.

Top Bottom